WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the Rockland County-bound Tappan Zee Bridge resulted in the closure of two lanes Tuesday morning before being cleared by the end of the morning commute.
Heavy delays continued in both directions even after the lanes were cleared.
The accident, which was reported just after 6:30 a.m. on the New York State Thruway (I-87), initially resulted in the closure of all lanes between Route 9 (Exit 9) and Route 9W (Exit 10).
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Lewisboro Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Lewisboro
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Lewisboro