WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There were heavy delays in both directions on I-287 Friday after an overturned tractor trailer resulted in the closure of two west-bound lanes.
The closure, reported at 10:50 a.m., was between Route 22 (Exit 6) and the Hutchinson River Parkway (Exit 9).
The southbound Bronx River Parkway reopened Friday in Greenburgh after being closed for more than two hours because of flooding. The closure, between Route 119 (Exit 21) and Ardsley Road (Exit 11), began at 11:10 a.m.
- 1 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Lewisboro
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Katonah Girl Named All-America, Places Second In Nation In 3,000-Meter Run