WESTCHSETER COUNTY, N.Y. – A severe thunderstorm warning is in effect for Westchester County until 6:45 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
Thunderstorms could produce quarter-size hail and damaging winds topping 65 miles per hour. The warning was issued at 6:15 p.m. Wednesday and follows a storm Tuesday that knocked out power to thousands in the Hudson Valley.
A severe thunderstorm watch was previously issued at 4:15 p.m. and remains in effect Wednesday until 10 p.m.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro