WESTCHSETER COUNTY, N.Y. – A severe thunderstorm warning is in effect for Westchester County until 6:45 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
Thunderstorms could produce quarter-size hail and damaging winds topping 65 miles per hour. The warning was issued at 6:15 p.m. Wednesday and follows a storm Tuesday that knocked out power to thousands in the Hudson Valley.
A severe thunderstorm watch was previously issued at 4:15 p.m. and remains in effect Wednesday until 10 p.m.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester