WESTCHSETER COUNTY, N.Y. – A severe thunderstorm warning is in effect for Westchester County until 6:45 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
Thunderstorms could produce quarter-size hail and damaging winds topping 65 miles per hour. The warning was issued at 6:15 p.m. Wednesday and follows a storm Tuesday that knocked out power to thousands in the Hudson Valley.
A severe thunderstorm watch was previously issued at 4:15 p.m. and remains in effect Wednesday until 10 p.m.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Lewisboro Residents