WESTCHSETER COUNTY, N.Y. – A severe thunderstorm warning is in effect for Westchester County until 6:45 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
Thunderstorms could produce quarter-size hail and damaging winds topping 65 miles per hour. The warning was issued at 6:15 p.m. Wednesday and follows a storm Tuesday that knocked out power to thousands in the Hudson Valley.
A severe thunderstorm watch was previously issued at 4:15 p.m. and remains in effect Wednesday until 10 p.m.
- 1 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Lewisboro To Resign
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Of South Salem, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Voters OK Katonah-Lewisboro Budget & Back Incumbents, Unofficial Data Show
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies