WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers and thunderstorms could bring heavy rains to Westchester County on Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will climb into the low 80s on Tuesday before scattered storms roll into the area after 3 p.m. Chance of precipitation during the day is 30 percent.
Showers and thunderstorms become more likely in the evening with some of the storms producing heavy rain. Temperatures are expected to fall into the low 60s overnight. Chance of rain and storms is 70 percent.
Showers could linger into Wednesday morning before partially clearing with a high temperature of 77.
- 1 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 2 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange