LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- A home-care worker is accused of stealing more than $15,000 in jewelry and $740 in cash from a South Salem home while taking care of a bedridden woman, police said.
- A female driver has been pronounced dead following a minor car accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Hastings-on-Hudson on Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
- The Connecticut State Police investigation into the fatal shooting of 75-year-old Ridgefield resident John Valluzzo has been completed. But a state's attorney has yet to make a decision on whether the Ridgefield police officer who shot him was justified in his actions, according to Danbury News Times.
- The children of New York gubernatorial candidate County Executive Rob Astorino will be among thousands of students boycotting the New York State Common Core English Language Arts exam Astorino announced in a video released.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash