WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Lingering clouds will vacate Westchester County on Friday, paving the way for a warm and sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Friday with a northwest wind of about 14 mph.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 83. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s during the evening hours.
Sunday will be more of the same, with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the low 80s before cooling into the 60s after sundown.
Showers and thunderstorms could roll into the area on Monday.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Lewisboro, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Lewisboro; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom