WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Lingering clouds will vacate Westchester County on Friday, paving the way for a warm and sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Friday with a northwest wind of about 14 mph.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 83. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s during the evening hours.
Sunday will be more of the same, with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the low 80s before cooling into the 60s after sundown.
Showers and thunderstorms could roll into the area on Monday.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday