WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Lingering clouds will vacate Westchester County on Friday, paving the way for a warm and sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Friday with a northwest wind of about 14 mph.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 83. Temperatures will drop into the low 60s during the evening hours.
Sunday will be more of the same, with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the low 80s before cooling into the 60s after sundown.
Showers and thunderstorms could roll into the area on Monday.
- 1 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 2 Fatal Crash On Route 22 Under Investigation
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Lewisboro