BREWSTER, N.Y. -- Linda Cohn, a nationally known sportscaster on ESPN, is suing the Brewster Ice Arena for negligence after a coin machine fell on her, damaging her right arm, according to a report in the New York Post.
The 54-year-old Cohn, who lives in Southbury, Conn., and who was at the arena on March 27 for an event involving the Hartford Wolf Pack, said in her suit that she is still in pain and her daily activities have been limited by the injury, according to the report.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester