BREWSTER, N.Y. -- Linda Cohn, a nationally known sportscaster on ESPN, is suing the Brewster Ice Arena for negligence after a coin machine fell on her, damaging her right arm, according to a report in the New York Post.
The 54-year-old Cohn, who lives in Southbury, Conn., and who was at the arena on March 27 for an event involving the Hartford Wolf Pack, said in her suit that she is still in pain and her daily activities have been limited by the injury, according to the report.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Injured In Pound Ridge Minivan Rollover
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says