LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- The South Salem Firemen's Carnival, featuring entertainment, food and fun, will be taking place from Wednesday, Aug. 6 through Saturday, Aug. 9.
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened in Dobbs Ferry on Wednesday morning after a fatal overnight accident left it closed for approximately eight hours.
- The Indian Point Energy Center emergency notification sirens will sound during a test of the system Wednesday, July 30, between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Motorists on southbound I-684 are experiencing delays Friday morning as a result of road construction.
- 1 Woman Charged With DWI After Her Honda Strikes Tractor-Trailer On I-684
- 2 Volunteers Lend Helping Hand At Westchester Community Christmas Dinner
- 3 Ring In The New Year At These Northern Westchester Restaurants
- 4 Scotts Corners Will Host New Year's Day Celebration
- 5 Katonah's St. Mary's School Hosting Westchester Christmas Dinner