LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- The South Salem Firemen's Carnival, featuring entertainment, food and fun, will be taking place from Wednesday, Aug. 6 through Saturday, Aug. 9.
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened in Dobbs Ferry on Wednesday morning after a fatal overnight accident left it closed for approximately eight hours.
- The Indian Point Energy Center emergency notification sirens will sound during a test of the system Wednesday, July 30, between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Motorists on southbound I-684 are experiencing delays Friday morning as a result of road construction.
- 1 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro