LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- New York State Police charged Anthony J. Miozzi, 29, and Tara E. O'Dell, 29, from South Salem with possession of several drugs, including hundreds of bags of heroin, during a traffic stop on Monday, June 9, police officials said.
- A wallaby that went missing in North Salem in March was spotted in Lewisboro.
- A Bedford Hills man, Henry Flores, 33, was ticketed and charged with driving while intoxicated over the weekend after being stopped by New York state police at the intersection of Route 35 and the I-684 interchange, according to a police statement.
- The New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services issued a missing vulnerable adult alert for an area that includes Westchester County on Monday, June 9.
- An upstate New York man, Luis Galvez, 26, was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over by state police on I-684 in North Salem early on Monday, according to a release.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare