WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Lewisboro