WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see snow showers beginning about 4 p.m., Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snow flurries may occur on and off during a cloudy night, with an accumulation of about one inch by morning. The temperature will drop to about 18 degrees, with light and variable winds.
Tuesday is expected to be partly sunny, with a high of about 24 degrees and a wind of about 15 mph. The temperature may drop to a low of five degrees on Tuesday night.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says