LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- A shredder truck will be at the Lewisboro Town House on 11 Main Street in South Salem on Wednesday, Feb. 5 from 10 a.m. until noon.
This will be for the town departments along with town residents. Remove all metal clips, fasteners, binders, folders and hard covers and place the papers loosely in a box.
Hard covers – cardboard or plastic covers on items such as ledger books, marble composition books and hard-cover books – cannot be shredded and will be turned away.
Residents must rip pages out from hard cover books for shredding and throw the covers in their regular household trash. Up to four boxes of papers are allowed for shredding.
If you have any questions, please call the town clerks office at 914-763-3511.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Lewisboro