LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- A shredder truck will be at the Lewisboro Town House on 11 Main Street in South Salem on Wednesday, Feb. 5 from 10 a.m. until noon.
This will be for the town departments along with town residents. Remove all metal clips, fasteners, binders, folders and hard covers and place the papers loosely in a box.
Hard covers – cardboard or plastic covers on items such as ledger books, marble composition books and hard-cover books – cannot be shredded and will be turned away.
Residents must rip pages out from hard cover books for shredding and throw the covers in their regular household trash. Up to four boxes of papers are allowed for shredding.
If you have any questions, please call the town clerks office at 914-763-3511.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Man Charged In Lewisboro With DWI After Rear Ending Two Cars, Police Say
- 4 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train