LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- A shredder truck will be at the Lewisboro Town House on 11 Main Street in South Salem on Wednesday, Feb. 5 from 10 a.m. until noon.
This will be for the town departments along with town residents. Remove all metal clips, fasteners, binders, folders and hard covers and place the papers loosely in a box.
Hard covers – cardboard or plastic covers on items such as ledger books, marble composition books and hard-cover books – cannot be shredded and will be turned away.
Residents must rip pages out from hard cover books for shredding and throw the covers in their regular household trash. Up to four boxes of papers are allowed for shredding.
If you have any questions, please call the town clerks office at 914-763-3511.
- 1 Two Fishermen Discover Dead Body In Brewster
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Lewisboro To Resign
- 3 Four Running In Contested Katonah-Lewisboro Elections
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Voters OK Katonah-Lewisboro Budget & Back Incumbents, Unofficial Data Show