LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- A shredder truck will be at the Lewisboro Town House on 11 Main Street in South Salem on Wednesday, Feb. 5 from 10 a.m. until noon.
This will be for the town departments along with town residents. Remove all metal clips, fasteners, binders, folders and hard covers and place the papers loosely in a box.
Hard covers – cardboard or plastic covers on items such as ledger books, marble composition books and hard-cover books – cannot be shredded and will be turned away.
Residents must rip pages out from hard cover books for shredding and throw the covers in their regular household trash. Up to four boxes of papers are allowed for shredding.
If you have any questions, please call the town clerks office at 914-763-3511.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say