WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories last week from around Lewisboro, Armonk, Bedford and Pound Ridge.
A former Lewisboro school bus driver was sentenced to 14 months in prison for sexually abusing a 6-year-old girl.
The owners of a Mohegan Lake pet store were charged with animal cruelty .
- Chappaqua Crossing owner Summit/Greenfield has submitted a rezoning petition to allow for 32 affordable-housing units to be built in the site's iconic cupola building.
- Mount Pleasant Supervisor Carl Fulgenzi joined several other elected officials to support the installation of cameras at railroad grade crossings .
- Elide Plaza in Armonk has undergone several changes and continues facing more improvements.
- Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is looking to convert part of her Bedford Hills estate into a studio apartment .
- A Briarcliff family celebrated the safe return of their 5-month-old dog .
- Croton-on-Hudson resident Tanner Dago-Mitchell recently received an assistance dog from Canine Companions for Independence.
- The Ossining High School class of 1985 celebrated its 30-year reunion .
- A Peekskill man was charged in connection to a series of tire slashing incidents .
- The Pleasantville Farmers Market was voted Best Of Westchester by Westchester Magazine for the second year in a row.
Ten businesses in Westchester County were fined $46,500 this month for alleged violations of their state liquor licenses.