LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- Activity may have slowed for real estate sales in the second quarter in Westchester County, but prices in northern Westchester showed improvement.
- Two Connecticut women, Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, were charged after leading troopers in a chase through Westchester before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
- A service was held Sunday in the Jesse Lee Memorial Church in Ridgefield, Conn., to celebrate the life of Benjamin Jacob Seitz, the 15-month-old who died last week in a hot car.
- An English teacher from Norwalk, Conn., who taught at Stamford High School was charged with having sex with an 18-year-old male student and threatening to fail him if he didn't continue the sexual relationship, Stamford police said.
- Authorities have released the audio from the final moments of Richard Rockefeller's fatal plane crash in Purchase.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.