LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- Activity may have slowed for real estate sales in the second quarter in Westchester County, but prices in northern Westchester showed improvement.
- Two Connecticut women, Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, were charged after leading troopers in a chase through Westchester before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
- A service was held Sunday in the Jesse Lee Memorial Church in Ridgefield, Conn., to celebrate the life of Benjamin Jacob Seitz, the 15-month-old who died last week in a hot car.
- An English teacher from Norwalk, Conn., who taught at Stamford High School was charged with having sex with an 18-year-old male student and threatening to fail him if he didn't continue the sexual relationship, Stamford police said.
- Authorities have released the audio from the final moments of Richard Rockefeller's fatal plane crash in Purchase.
- 1 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 2 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange