LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- Activity may have slowed for real estate sales in the second quarter in Westchester County, but prices in northern Westchester showed improvement.
- Two Connecticut women, Kendra Hinds, 26, and Elizabeth Martinez, 25, were charged after leading troopers in a chase through Westchester before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
- A service was held Sunday in the Jesse Lee Memorial Church in Ridgefield, Conn., to celebrate the life of Benjamin Jacob Seitz, the 15-month-old who died last week in a hot car.
- An English teacher from Norwalk, Conn., who taught at Stamford High School was charged with having sex with an 18-year-old male student and threatening to fail him if he didn't continue the sexual relationship, Stamford police said.
- Authorities have released the audio from the final moments of Richard Rockefeller's fatal plane crash in Purchase.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says