YONKERS, N.Y. -- The ramp for the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway Exit 4A (Rumsey Road) is closed Monday afternoon as a result of police activity.
The closure was reported at 5:15 p.m.
Motorists are expected to expect delays and use an alternate route.I
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Lewisboro
- 2 Waccabuc District Nominated As Historic Place
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Katonah Girl Named All-America, Places Second In Nation In 3,000-Meter Run
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show