YONKERS, N.Y. -- The ramp for the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway Exit 4A (Rumsey Road) is closed Monday afternoon as a result of police activity.
The closure was reported at 5:15 p.m.
Motorists are expected to expect delays and use an alternate route.I
- 1 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Katonah-Lewisboro School Board OK's Deeper Tax-Levy Cut Than Predicted
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies