MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Deb Ehrenberg, master trainer at Saw Mill Club, created a new program called "Cross Jam," a small group training program, offered on Mondays at 9:30 a.m.
Designed for all fitness levels, Ehrenberg creates a new workout of the day that allows each member to compete together as a group, against the clock.
Small group training helps to improve fitness and gives a dose of motivation and a bond shared between members.
Ehrenberg continuously finds new workouts to bring to her program.
For more information, visit www.sawmillclub.com.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro