MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Deb Ehrenberg, master trainer at Saw Mill Club, created a new program called "Cross Jam," a small group training program, offered on Mondays at 9:30 a.m.
Designed for all fitness levels, Ehrenberg creates a new workout of the day that allows each member to compete together as a group, against the clock.
Small group training helps to improve fitness and gives a dose of motivation and a bond shared between members.
Ehrenberg continuously finds new workouts to bring to her program.
For more information, visit www.sawmillclub.com.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 New York Proposes Hunting Season Changes
- 5 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race