MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Deb Ehrenberg, master trainer at Saw Mill Club, created a new program called "Cross Jam," a small group training program, offered on Mondays at 9:30 a.m.
Designed for all fitness levels, Ehrenberg creates a new workout of the day that allows each member to compete together as a group, against the clock.
Small group training helps to improve fitness and gives a dose of motivation and a bond shared between members.
Ehrenberg continuously finds new workouts to bring to her program.
For more information, visit www.sawmillclub.com.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Lewisboro, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Lewisboro; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom