This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 116 has reopened in both directions in North Salem on Thursday after being closed as a result of a downed tree and wire at the intersection of Route 121.
The closure, at Grant Road (Route 121), was reported at 8:45 a.m. It reopened just prior to noon.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Lewisboro, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Lewisboro Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday