This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 116 has reopened in both directions in North Salem on Thursday after being closed as a result of a downed tree and wire at the intersection of Route 121.
The closure, at Grant Road (Route 121), was reported at 8:45 a.m. It reopened just prior to noon.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Katonah-Lewisboro School District Will Be Closed Wednesday