This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 116 has reopened in both directions in North Salem on Thursday after being closed as a result of a downed tree and wire at the intersection of Route 121.
The closure, at Grant Road (Route 121), was reported at 8:45 a.m. It reopened just prior to noon.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Bedford Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Cross River Gateway To Ward Pound Ridge Among Noteworthy Westchester Facts