This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 116 has reopened in both directions in North Salem on Thursday after being closed as a result of a downed tree and wire at the intersection of Route 121.
The closure, at Grant Road (Route 121), was reported at 8:45 a.m. It reopened just prior to noon.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola