BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge resident Richard Gere and Carey Lowell have given up operational control of the restaurants at Bedford Post Inn following their reported split, according to LoHud.com.
Restaurateur Michael White and his company, Altamarea Restaurant Group, have signed a long-term lease to operate the Barn, the private events space, the outside grill terrace and the flagship restaurant, the Farmhouse, which White will rename "Campagna,” LoHud.com reported.
Gere will maintain ownership of the Inn along with Russell Hernandez, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro