BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge resident Richard Gere and Carey Lowell have given up operational control of the restaurants at Bedford Post Inn following their reported split, according to LoHud.com.
Restaurateur Michael White and his company, Altamarea Restaurant Group, have signed a long-term lease to operate the Barn, the private events space, the outside grill terrace and the flagship restaurant, the Farmhouse, which White will rename "Campagna,” LoHud.com reported.
Gere will maintain ownership of the Inn along with Russell Hernandez, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester