BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge resident Richard Gere and Carey Lowell have given up operational control of the restaurants at Bedford Post Inn following their reported split, according to LoHud.com.
Restaurateur Michael White and his company, Altamarea Restaurant Group, have signed a long-term lease to operate the Barn, the private events space, the outside grill terrace and the flagship restaurant, the Farmhouse, which White will rename "Campagna,” LoHud.com reported.
Gere will maintain ownership of the Inn along with Russell Hernandez, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI