CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Responders are amazed that a 16-year-old Mohegan Lake girl was able to survive a jump from the Bear Mountain Bridge on Monday, according to LoHud.com.
A Westchester County Police marine unit was in the area right when the girl jumped. They found her half conscious and floating face up, LoHud.com reported.
One of the investigators said he could only remember one other person who survived the 153-foot fall and that was a 20-year-old West Point cadet, LoHud.com said.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Lewisboro
- 4 Westchester State Trooper, Her Partner Graduate From Canine Handler School
- 5 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday