WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – After enjoy a sun-splashed Sunday, rain will be returning to Westchester just as the new work week starts, according to the National Weather Service.
Following a partly cloudy start to the day Monday, it will become overcast in the afternoon with showers expected to arrive by around 5 p.m. Monday’s high temperature should be between 54 and 56 degrees.
Rain will become heavier Monday night, especially after 7 p.m., with between 1 and 2 inches possible.
It will be warmer Tuesday, with highs in the mid 60s, but there is a chance of afternoon showers.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers
- 3 State Police Warn Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield