LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- Katonah-Lewisboro parents came out in droves once again, this time in John Jay High School’s auditorium Thursday, Oct. 17, as the possibility of Lewisboro Elementary School (LES) closing looms larger than ever.
- John Jay Middle School recently received a "very generous donation" of technology equipment from the Forever Molly and Gregory Fund, according to a news release from the district.
- Lewisboro Town Historian Maureen Koehl will lead a Ghost Walk tour on Friday, Oct. 25 through local sites with a haunted history.
- John Jay High School officials say the new programs under way for the 2013-14 school year have been a huge success.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Lewisboro Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'