CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- An overnight structural fire has left a mixed commercial and residential building heavily damaged according to multiple reports.
The fire began at 91 Bedford Road, near the intersection of King Street near the Chappaqua Fire Headquarters shortly after 1 a.m. Friday, according to News 12.
It took more than 50 firefighters from four departments to battle the blaze, in which no injuries were reported, according to News 12.
That stretch of Route 117 was closed for more than five hours until reopening shortly after 7 a.m. Friday.
Check back to Daily Voice for more information as it becomes available.
- 1 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 2 IRS Warns Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 4 Goldens Bridge FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 5 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash