CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- An overnight structural fire has left a mixed commercial and residential building heavily damaged according to multiple reports.
The fire began at 91 Bedford Road, near the intersection of King Street near the Chappaqua Fire Headquarters shortly after 1 a.m. Friday, according to News 12.
It took more than 50 firefighters from four departments to battle the blaze, in which no injuries were reported, according to News 12.
That stretch of Route 117 was closed for more than five hours until reopening shortly after 7 a.m. Friday.
Check back to Daily Voice for more information as it becomes available.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 3 Waccabuc Native On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends to Lovers?'
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop