CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- An overnight structural fire has left a mixed commercial and residential building heavily damaged according to multiple reports.
The fire began at 91 Bedford Road, near the intersection of King Street near the Chappaqua Fire Headquarters shortly after 1 a.m. Friday, according to News 12.
It took more than 50 firefighters from four departments to battle the blaze, in which no injuries were reported, according to News 12.
That stretch of Route 117 was closed for more than five hours until reopening shortly after 7 a.m. Friday.
Check back to Daily Voice for more information as it becomes available.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 John Jay High Boasts 6 National Merit Semifinalists