MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Residents from around Westchester reacted to the news of McDonald's mascot Ronald McDonald getting a new look.
According to the fast-food company, “Ronald McDonald will be sporting a new wardrobe, which includes yellow cargo pants and a vest, accompanied by a red-and-white striped rugby shirt. His iconic big red shoes will remain the same.”
McDonald's, in its statement, adds that during “special occasions” he will have a red blazer with his signature on the back.
Rita McGuigan of Ossining said that the colors will attract kids. She also felt that adults will be more disappointed than kids.
Yorktown resident Ann Marie Dobransky, after being told about the new look, felt the cargo pants are going to be cute.
Frank Drackman of Katonah is used to his clown suit and said it will be interesting to see.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester