NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- For North Salem's Dutta Corp, the Super Bowl's biggest moment took place on Thursday, Jan. 30 when they were tasked with flying Thunder, the Denver Broncos mascot from Denver to Newark Airport, according to LoHud.com.
Thunder is a living, breathing, purebred Arabian gelding. Thankfully that's what Dutta Corp specializes in. They arrange for horse transport all over the globe more than 5,000 times a year, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Lewisboro To Resign
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Of South Salem, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Voters OK Katonah-Lewisboro Budget & Back Incumbents, Unofficial Data Show
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies