LEWISBORO, N.Y. – NYSEG is reporting that as of 9 a.m. Friday, nearly every one of its customers in Lewisboro has had their power restored.
Only six of 5,461 NYSEG customers in Lewisboro still were without service.
The entire town had been virtually blacked out after Hurricane Sandy struck last week. Supervisor Peter Parsons said Wednesday’s nor’easter did cause a minor setback in the restoration effort as some residents in the Goldens Bridge area lost power again, but that quickly was restored.
NYSEG customers can go to the company’s website at www.nyseg.com or call 1.800.572.1131 for restoration updates.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Lewisboro, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Lewisboro; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom