LEWISBORO, N.Y. – NYSEG is reporting that as of 9 a.m. Friday, nearly every one of its customers in Lewisboro has had their power restored.
Only six of 5,461 NYSEG customers in Lewisboro still were without service.
The entire town had been virtually blacked out after Hurricane Sandy struck last week. Supervisor Peter Parsons said Wednesday’s nor’easter did cause a minor setback in the restoration effort as some residents in the Goldens Bridge area lost power again, but that quickly was restored.
NYSEG customers can go to the company’s website at www.nyseg.com or call 1.800.572.1131 for restoration updates.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Lewisboro Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'