This story has been updated.
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident has resulted in stop-and-go traffic in the span leading to the Tappan Zee Bridge early Sunday afternoon.
The accident, on northbound I-87 heading toward Rockland County, blocked the left lane before being cleared but heavy volume remains.
The accident was reported at noon.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor