WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The possibility for severe thunderstorms on Monday afternoon has prompted the National Weather Service to issued a hazardous weather outlook for Westchester County throughout the evening.
Monday will be partly cloudy with a high temperature of 81 degrees. Scattered showers and thunderstorms will threaten the area in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Sunny skies will return on Tuesday with a high temperature of 78.
Clear skies will remain in the area through Friday with temperatures in the high 70s to low 80s.
- 1 Lewisboro Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Shuttered Lewisboro Elementary's PTA Donates To Local Groups
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684