LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired and three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
- Northbound I-684 in Bedford was reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
- Gregory McCarthy, a New Castle teen who went missing, was found safe.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Lewisboro
- 2 Waccabuc District Nominated As Historic Place
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Katonah Girl Named All-America, Places Second In Nation In 3,000-Meter Run
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show