LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired and three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
- Northbound I-684 in Bedford was reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
- Gregory McCarthy, a New Castle teen who went missing, was found safe.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Lewisboro Officials Consider Amnesty For Owners Of Illegal Apartments