WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Unseasonably warm weather will move into Westchester starting Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Patchy fog before 10 a.m. will gradually become mostly sunny, with highs near 63 degrees. There is a chance of showers after midnight with overnight lows around 46 degrees.
Wednesday will see highs of around 54 degrees, while Thursday will see highs near 42 degrees.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Lewisboro
- 4 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester State Trooper, Her Partner Graduate From Canine Handler School