LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- A 38-year-old Norwalk man, Jason Long, was issued a ticket on Route 35 in Lewisboro on Friday night and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to a New York State Police release.
- Downtown Katonah was busy Wednesday evening as firefighters marched in the Katonah Fire Department's annual parade.
- State Trooper John Vescio was one of the six injured in the Mobil gas station accident and fire Tuesday and pulled one of the other drivers out of a burning car to safety.
- OpenTable released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 State Police Charge Two During Route 35 DWI Checkpoint