LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- A 38-year-old Norwalk man, Jason Long, was issued a ticket on Route 35 in Lewisboro on Friday night and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to a New York State Police release.
- Downtown Katonah was busy Wednesday evening as firefighters marched in the Katonah Fire Department's annual parade.
- State Trooper John Vescio was one of the six injured in the Mobil gas station accident and fire Tuesday and pulled one of the other drivers out of a burning car to safety.
- OpenTable released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Bedford Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 State Liquor Authority Fines 10 License Violators In Westchester