LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- A 38-year-old Norwalk man, Jason Long, was issued a ticket on Route 35 in Lewisboro on Friday night and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to a New York State Police release.
- Downtown Katonah was busy Wednesday evening as firefighters marched in the Katonah Fire Department's annual parade.
- State Trooper John Vescio was one of the six injured in the Mobil gas station accident and fire Tuesday and pulled one of the other drivers out of a burning car to safety.
- OpenTable released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester