KATONAH, N.Y. – The Katonah-Lewisboro School District is on a two-hour delay Thursday morning because of the nor’easter that hit the area on Wednesday.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Lewisboro Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Shuttered Lewisboro Elementary's PTA Donates To Local Groups
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow