LEWISBORO, N.Y. – In response to requests from residents, the Lewisboro Town Board has rescheduled Halloween for Saturday.
Halloween activities such as trick-or-treating can take place.
The event was canceled last week as a result of Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash