LEWISBORO, N.Y. – In response to requests from residents, the Lewisboro Town Board has rescheduled Halloween for Saturday.
Halloween activities such as trick-or-treating can take place.
The event was canceled last week as a result of Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Lewisboro