LEWISBORO, N.Y. – In response to requests from residents, the Lewisboro Town Board has rescheduled Halloween for Saturday.
Halloween activities such as trick-or-treating can take place.
The event was canceled last week as a result of Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 New York Proposes Hunting Season Changes
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester