LEWISBORO, N.Y. – In response to requests from residents, the Lewisboro Town Board has rescheduled Halloween for Saturday.
Halloween activities such as trick-or-treating can take place.
The event was canceled last week as a result of Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester