SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. – The Town of Lewisboro Office of Emergency Management will host a public forum at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the South Salem firehouse, as part of a review of the town’s response to Hurricane Sandy and winter storm Athena.
Contact Adam Ochs for more information at 203-856-6121
The South Salem firehouse is at 1190 Route 35.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 New York Proposes Hunting Season Changes
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester