SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. – The Town of Lewisboro Office of Emergency Management will host a public forum at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the South Salem firehouse, as part of a review of the town’s response to Hurricane Sandy and winter storm Athena.
Contact Adam Ochs for more information at 203-856-6121
The South Salem firehouse is at 1190 Route 35.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Lewisboro