SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. – The Town of Lewisboro Office of Emergency Management will host a public forum at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the South Salem firehouse, as part of a review of the town’s response to Hurricane Sandy and winter storm Athena.
Contact Adam Ochs for more information at 203-856-6121
The South Salem firehouse is at 1190 Route 35.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Lewisboro, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Lewisboro; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom