SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. – The Town of Lewisboro Office of Emergency Management will host a public forum at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the South Salem firehouse, as part of a review of the town’s response to Hurricane Sandy and winter storm Athena.
Contact Adam Ochs for more information at 203-856-6121
The South Salem firehouse is at 1190 Route 35.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Bedford Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority