SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. – The Town of Lewisboro Office of Emergency Management will host a public forum at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the South Salem firehouse, as part of a review of the town’s response to Hurricane Sandy and winter storm Athena.
Contact Adam Ochs for more information at 203-856-6121
The South Salem firehouse is at 1190 Route 35.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Lewisboro
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287