LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- South Salem and Vista fire crews responded to a two-alarm, full structure fire engulfed the Goldens Bridge Firehouse on Monday morning.
- The Westchester County Cause and Origin Team and the New York State Police have determined the fire that damaged the Goldens Bridge Fire Department was accidental in nature
- A large quantity of heroin, hypodermic needles, two guns, bullets, a switchblade and a handful of watches and gold jewelry were allegedly found in the home of a Pound Ridge man.
- More than 1,000 Katonah-Lewisboro parents have signed and submitted a petition to the district aiming to stop the planned closure of Lewisboro Elementary School.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving while impaired by drugs.
- 1 Presentations Scheduled On Scotts Corners Overhaul
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Lewisboro