LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- South Salem and Vista fire crews responded to a two-alarm, full structure fire engulfed the Goldens Bridge Firehouse on Monday morning.
- The Westchester County Cause and Origin Team and the New York State Police have determined the fire that damaged the Goldens Bridge Fire Department was accidental in nature
- A large quantity of heroin, hypodermic needles, two guns, bullets, a switchblade and a handful of watches and gold jewelry were allegedly found in the home of a Pound Ridge man.
- More than 1,000 Katonah-Lewisboro parents have signed and submitted a petition to the district aiming to stop the planned closure of Lewisboro Elementary School.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving while impaired by drugs.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Lewisboro Could See Lowest Autumn Gas Prices In Four Years