LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- The Katonah-Lewisboro Board of Education updated the community on the transition process for students who will be redistricted in the fall because of the planned closure of Lewisboro Elementary School.
- Heroin continues to be a problem throughout Westchester County and the Hudson Valley as the drug was found inside the faculty bathroom of an elementary school in Sullivan County, according to multiple reports.
- A Yonkers man was spotted by state police allegedly traveling at 144 MPH and was later arrested at the toll plaza at Exit 24 on I-87 north in the Albany County Town of Coeymans on Friday, Feb. 14.
- A North Salem family therapist, Mark Bernardini, 57, who also had an office in Bronxville was sentenced to five years in state prison for sexually abusing two patients.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Lewisboro Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'