LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- The Katonah-Lewisboro Board of Education updated the community on the transition process for students who will be redistricted in the fall because of the planned closure of Lewisboro Elementary School.
- Heroin continues to be a problem throughout Westchester County and the Hudson Valley as the drug was found inside the faculty bathroom of an elementary school in Sullivan County, according to multiple reports.
- A Yonkers man was spotted by state police allegedly traveling at 144 MPH and was later arrested at the toll plaza at Exit 24 on I-87 north in the Albany County Town of Coeymans on Friday, Feb. 14.
- A North Salem family therapist, Mark Bernardini, 57, who also had an office in Bronxville was sentenced to five years in state prison for sexually abusing two patients.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Lewisboro
- 2 Man Charged With DWI After Three-Car Crash Near I-684
- 3 Lewisboro Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways