LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- Lewisboro diver Lauren Delucia helped the YMCA Whirlwind of New Canaan win the USA Diving Spring Junior Region 1 Championship.
- Recent sighting have given the Saks family of North Salem further hope that their missing wallaby, Indy, will be found and brought home.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- A female pedestrian suffered severe injuries after she was hit by a car Thursday evening while crossing Park Street near the New Canaan Train Station.
- White Plains native and Harvey School graduate Steve Masiello was placed on administrative leave from his position as Manhattan College's men's basketball coach after it was discovered he never obtained the undergraduate degree from the University of Kentucky that he claimed to have.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Lewisboro
- 3 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 4 Thousands Of Tickets Issued In State Distracted-Driving Detail
- 5 Bronx River Parkway Remains Closed In Both Directions Due To Flooding