LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- The Katonah-Lewisboro school board is scheduled to get an enrollment update at its meeting on Thursday, July 24.
- A woman allegedly driving at 92 miles per hour was charged by New York State Police with driving while ability impaired on Interstate 684 in Bedford on Friday, July 18, officials said.
- The ramp from Interstate 684 north to Interstate 84 west in Southeast has reopened after being closed for more than four hours Monday after a tractor-trailer overturned.
- Republican gubernatorial nominee and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history" on Wednesday and called for an expedited investigation in light of a New York Times investigation that revealed Cuomo staffers interfered with the Moreland Ethics Commission.
- Northern Westchester Hospital (NWH) announced it was ranked as one of the best hospitals in New York for 2014 - 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl