LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- Four candidates are running for two open Katonah-Lewisboro school board seats. The candidates – Carmen Delessio, Scott Posner, Rory Burke and William Rifkin – are seeking seats held by President Charles Day and Trustee Janet Harckham, who did not file to run.
- Although Monday's Katonah-Lewisboro school board candidates' forum at the Katonah Village Library included time for an array of issues, it was the impending closure of Lewisboro Elementary School that was the most frequently raised.
- Film producer and director Ron Howard has put his six-bedroom home along the border of Greenwich and Armonk, N.Y., on the market for $27.5 million.
- Westchester County Police arrested a Greenburgh man on a felony charge, after he was accused of violating a court order of protection by confronting his estranged wife earlier in the day outside the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains.
- 1 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Katonah-Lewisboro School Board OK's Deeper Tax-Levy Cut Than Predicted
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies