BEDFORD, N.Y. – A Katonah hardware store reported to police that an employee stole about $50,000 in cash during a four-month period, Bedford police said.
The employee is unknown and police are investigating the matter.
Katonah Hardware, on Katonah Avenue, reported the thefts on Feb. 20. They told police the thefts happened between October 2013 and February 2014.
Because the investigation is ongoing, few details are available.
Check back with Daily Voice for more information as it becomes available.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed