BEDFORD, N.Y. – A Katonah hardware store reported to police that an employee stole about $50,000 in cash during a four-month period, Bedford police said.
The employee is unknown and police are investigating the matter.
Katonah Hardware, on Katonah Avenue, reported the thefts on Feb. 20. They told police the thefts happened between October 2013 and February 2014.
Because the investigation is ongoing, few details are available.
Check back with Daily Voice for more information as it becomes available.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester