WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo was able to see firsthand part of the network of tunnels near the Gaza border on the final day of his visit to Israel on Thursday, Aug. 14, reports The New York Times.
Israeli officials were able to use his visit to present evidence of Hamas’ violence, and Cuomo and his delegation reiterated Israel’s condemnations of the militant group, while showing surprise at the efficiency of the tunnels according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Lewisboro; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Lewisboro, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 5 Lewisboro Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester