WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo was able to see firsthand part of the network of tunnels near the Gaza border on the final day of his visit to Israel on Thursday, Aug. 14, reports The New York Times.
Israeli officials were able to use his visit to present evidence of Hamas’ violence, and Cuomo and his delegation reiterated Israel’s condemnations of the militant group, while showing surprise at the efficiency of the tunnels according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Future Of Lewisboro Elementary A Major Topic For Officials
- 2 Hand Grenade Removed From Katonah Home Found To Be Inert
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts