WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo was able to see firsthand part of the network of tunnels near the Gaza border on the final day of his visit to Israel on Thursday, Aug. 14, reports The New York Times.
Israeli officials were able to use his visit to present evidence of Hamas’ violence, and Cuomo and his delegation reiterated Israel’s condemnations of the militant group, while showing surprise at the efficiency of the tunnels according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says