WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo was able to see firsthand part of the network of tunnels near the Gaza border on the final day of his visit to Israel on Thursday, Aug. 14, reports The New York Times.
Israeli officials were able to use his visit to present evidence of Hamas’ violence, and Cuomo and his delegation reiterated Israel’s condemnations of the militant group, while showing surprise at the efficiency of the tunnels according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday