WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo was able to see firsthand part of the network of tunnels near the Gaza border on the final day of his visit to Israel on Thursday, Aug. 14, reports The New York Times.
Israeli officials were able to use his visit to present evidence of Hamas’ violence, and Cuomo and his delegation reiterated Israel’s condemnations of the militant group, while showing surprise at the efficiency of the tunnels according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 2 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange