LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- New York State Police are investigating reports of a stabbing near Bouton and Gilbert streets in Lewisboro on Wednesday, Aug. 13, officials said.
- The Saks family continues to hold out hope that Indy, their missing wallaby, will return home. Sightings of Indy, who went missing from his Titicus Road home on March 21, continue to be reported to Susan and Warren Saks, who care for Indy in North Salem.
- Motorists on I-684 had to contend with a couple of incidents that slowed down traffic on Tuesday afternoon.
- Bats have been making their way into Westchester homes this month, and the Westchester County Health Department wants residents to know what to do if they catch one in their home.
- In light of the suicide of Robin Williams, Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino took the chance to remind residents of the resources available to them.
- 1 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Lewisboro
- 2 State Police Warn Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Lewisboro Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday