LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- Katonah-Lewisboro staff and the district’s architect are investigating the possibility of mold or failure of HVAC at five school buildings following receipt of a Department of Labor notice, Interim Schools Superintendent John Goetz disclosed in a letter to the community.
- Several schools throughout Westchester County including John Jay Middle, Katonah Elementary and Meadow Pond Elementary schools, were named "Reward Schools" by the New York State Education Department.
- A man staying in the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook for a wedding accidentally shot a man in the next room who was attending another wedding Saturday afternoon, Rye Brook Police Chief Gregory Austin said.
- A beheaded goat and a number of decapitated birds were found in Yorktown on Monday, Aug. 25, according to the Westchester SPCA.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Lewisboro Could See Lowest Autumn Gas Prices In Four Years