LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- Katonah-Lewisboro staff and the district’s architect are investigating the possibility of mold or failure of HVAC at five school buildings following receipt of a Department of Labor notice, Interim Schools Superintendent John Goetz disclosed in a letter to the community.
- Several schools throughout Westchester County including John Jay Middle, Katonah Elementary and Meadow Pond Elementary schools, were named "Reward Schools" by the New York State Education Department.
- A man staying in the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook for a wedding accidentally shot a man in the next room who was attending another wedding Saturday afternoon, Rye Brook Police Chief Gregory Austin said.
- A beheaded goat and a number of decapitated birds were found in Yorktown on Monday, Aug. 25, according to the Westchester SPCA.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Lewisboro