LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- Katonah-Lewisboro staff and the district’s architect are investigating the possibility of mold or failure of HVAC at five school buildings following receipt of a Department of Labor notice, Interim Schools Superintendent John Goetz disclosed in a letter to the community.
- Several schools throughout Westchester County including John Jay Middle, Katonah Elementary and Meadow Pond Elementary schools, were named "Reward Schools" by the New York State Education Department.
- A man staying in the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook for a wedding accidentally shot a man in the next room who was attending another wedding Saturday afternoon, Rye Brook Police Chief Gregory Austin said.
- A beheaded goat and a number of decapitated birds were found in Yorktown on Monday, Aug. 25, according to the Westchester SPCA.
- 1 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 2 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Katonah-Lewisboro School Board OK's Deeper Tax-Levy Cut Than Predicted
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Open Houses In Lewisboro This Weekend