LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro last week:
- Michael Hall, 26, of Southeast is facing drug charges after Lewisboro and Westchester County police reportedly found him in possession of 130 bags of heroin on Friday, Nov. 14, police officials said.
- The Internal Revenue Service is warning Westchester County residents to beware of a new telephone scam demanding money or bank information from taxpayers.
- A Dutchess County man was shot by a fellow hunter while he was attempting to move a dead deer from the woods on Saturday, Nov. 15, according to the Poughkeepsie Journal.
- The passenger of a car stopped by police on the Hutchinson River Parkway on Saturday, Nov, 15 was accused of throwing thousands of dollars worth of heroin out of the car window before trying to drive away, reports LoHud.com.
- A two-car crash at the intersection of Routes 6 and 22 left seven people hospitalized, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's Department.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.