LEWISBORO, N.Y. – The high winds accompanying Friday morning’s storm had knocked out power to 82 homes in the town of Lewisboro as of 10:30 a.m.
NYSEG estimated that most of its customers will have power restored by around 12:30 p.m. Friday.
Most of the outages – 65 out of the 82 – occurred in the Waccabuc hamlet. Of those, 34 were on Post Office Road and 25 were on Perch Bay Road.
- 1 Lewisboro Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Shuttered Lewisboro Elementary's PTA Donates To Local Groups
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Lewisboro, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow