LEWISBORO, N.Y. – The high winds accompanying Friday morning’s storm had knocked out power to 82 homes in the town of Lewisboro as of 10:30 a.m.
NYSEG estimated that most of its customers will have power restored by around 12:30 p.m. Friday.
Most of the outages – 65 out of the 82 – occurred in the Waccabuc hamlet. Of those, 34 were on Post Office Road and 25 were on Perch Bay Road.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare