LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- A Bronx man with more than 20 suspensions on his license was arrested after leading state police on a high-speed chase on I-684 that ended with the driver crashing on Route 22 in North Salem.
- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening, according to multiple news reports.
- Westchester County police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home this past weekend, police said.
- The Westchester County Medical Examiner's office has ruled that a man found in a burning car Sunday afternoon at the Purdys train station committed suicide.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 3 State Police Warn Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers
- 5 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Lewisboro