LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- A Bronx man with more than 20 suspensions on his license was arrested after leading state police on a high-speed chase on I-684 that ended with the driver crashing on Route 22 in North Salem.
- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening, according to multiple news reports.
- Westchester County police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home this past weekend, police said.
- The Westchester County Medical Examiner's office has ruled that a man found in a burning car Sunday afternoon at the Purdys train station committed suicide.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 2 State Police Warn Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Lewisboro
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation