LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- A Siena College poll of New York State voters shows Gov. Andrew Cuomo still enjoys a better than two-to-one advantage over Westchester County Executive and GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino, though the gap has narrowed slightly since the last poll.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 for nearly two hours.
- DNA evidence found on Vyacheslav Cherepov's vehicle has linked the Ridgefield resident to the fatal accident that killed Meghan Beebe in a Greenwich parking lot last year, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- Chappaqua runner Liam Harrison was the first finisher from Westchester County in the Boston Marathon.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare