LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- A Siena College poll of New York State voters shows Gov. Andrew Cuomo still enjoys a better than two-to-one advantage over Westchester County Executive and GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino, though the gap has narrowed slightly since the last poll.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 for nearly two hours.
- DNA evidence found on Vyacheslav Cherepov's vehicle has linked the Ridgefield resident to the fatal accident that killed Meghan Beebe in a Greenwich parking lot last year, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- Chappaqua runner Liam Harrison was the first finisher from Westchester County in the Boston Marathon.
- 1 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester