LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- A Siena College poll of New York State voters shows Gov. Andrew Cuomo still enjoys a better than two-to-one advantage over Westchester County Executive and GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino, though the gap has narrowed slightly since the last poll.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 for nearly two hours.
- DNA evidence found on Vyacheslav Cherepov's vehicle has linked the Ridgefield resident to the fatal accident that killed Meghan Beebe in a Greenwich parking lot last year, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- Chappaqua runner Liam Harrison was the first finisher from Westchester County in the Boston Marathon.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 New York Proposes Hunting Season Changes
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester