LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- A Siena College poll of New York State voters shows Gov. Andrew Cuomo still enjoys a better than two-to-one advantage over Westchester County Executive and GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino, though the gap has narrowed slightly since the last poll.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 for nearly two hours.
- DNA evidence found on Vyacheslav Cherepov's vehicle has linked the Ridgefield resident to the fatal accident that killed Meghan Beebe in a Greenwich parking lot last year, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- Chappaqua runner Liam Harrison was the first finisher from Westchester County in the Boston Marathon.
- 1 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority