LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- A Siena College poll of New York State voters shows Gov. Andrew Cuomo still enjoys a better than two-to-one advantage over Westchester County Executive and GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino, though the gap has narrowed slightly since the last poll.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 for nearly two hours.
- DNA evidence found on Vyacheslav Cherepov's vehicle has linked the Ridgefield resident to the fatal accident that killed Meghan Beebe in a Greenwich parking lot last year, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- Chappaqua runner Liam Harrison was the first finisher from Westchester County in the Boston Marathon.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor