SOMERS, N.Y. -- Former Somers Supervisor Mary Beth Murphy was recently appointed the new new executive director of the Westchester County Tax Commission, according to Westchester County Business Journal.
Murphy will replaces former tax commissioner David B. Jackson, who retired in January, the Business Journal reported.
- 1 Hand Grenade Removed From Katonah Home Found To Be Inert
- 2 Future Of Lewisboro Elementary A Major Topic For Officials
- 3 National Weather Service: Lewisboro's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 5 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus