SOMERS, N.Y. -- Former Somers Supervisor Mary Beth Murphy was recently appointed the new new executive director of the Westchester County Tax Commission, according to Westchester County Business Journal.
Murphy will replaces former tax commissioner David B. Jackson, who retired in January, the Business Journal reported.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 New York Proposes Hunting Season Changes
- 5 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race