SOMERS, N.Y. -- Former Somers Supervisor Mary Beth Murphy was recently appointed the new new executive director of the Westchester County Tax Commission, according to Westchester County Business Journal.
Murphy will replaces former tax commissioner David B. Jackson, who retired in January, the Business Journal reported.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Man Charged In Lewisboro With DWI After Rear Ending Two Cars, Police Say
- 4 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train