WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- After a weekend with snow-melting temperatures in the mid-40s, snow is heading back to Westchester County late Sunday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snow showers are likely between 9 p.m. and 3 a.m. with low temperatures in the mid-20s. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent with new snow accumulation of less than a half-inch possible, the weather service said.
Monday will dawn mostly sunny, with a high near 31 degrees and winds of 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon and gust as high as 29 mph.
Temperatures will drop into the teens Monday night
Partly cloudy skies with highs in the upper 20s return Tuesday.
A chance of snow returns late Tuesday, mainly after midnight. The chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
Snow is likely Wednesday, mainly before noon. Skies will be cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says