NEW YORK, N.Y. - The MTA's Harlem Line is experiencing 45 minute delays Thursday morning due to weather-related conditions.
The railroad is advising travelers to allow for extra travel time and listen for announcements at their stations.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor